Want to know a few of my favorite things? These are all things I love, sorted by category. I hope it inspires you to find some things that you love as well! Please come back and check on the list, as I will be continually updating this with my faves.
Note: Some of these are affiliate links, which means I make a small commission at no cost to you. Thanks in advance for spreading the love!
Books to Inspire
- The Happiness Project, by Gretchen Rubin (my inspiration for this blog, need I say more?!)
- The Secret, by Rhonda Byrne (A great book on the power of the Law of Attraction)
- How to Make Your First Affiliate Sale in 24 hours Using Pinterest is a great no-frills read that shows you how to use Pinterest to make affiliate sales
Financial Tools/ Money Savers
- Chase Freedom Card (1% cashback on everyday purchases, 5% cashback in quarterly catergories, and NO annual fee!) It is the one credit card I highly recommend having in your wallet, especially if you are just getting started out building credit.
- Ebates – get cash back on online purchases that you already make: it’s a no-brainer!
- Groupon – purchase discounted vouchers for restaurants, nail and hair salons, and other fun activities in your area. I love using them to try out new places in NYC where I live as a hugely discounted rate
- StitchFix an easy way to get personally stylized clothes delivered to your doorstep! I have used it a few times and have found pieces I absolutely love
- Stella & Dot – Super cute accessories & jewelry and they always have awesome sales. If you are into accessories, you will love as well!
- My theme, Tweak Me V2 I’m seriously obsessed! Best purchase I have made to date for my blog and I would be not be where I am today without it.
- BoardBooster a super easy way to automate your pins, features looping & campaigns
- Tailwind -get a free month on me! I use this one as well- you can join Tailwind Tribes and they are authorized by Pinterest. I recommend utilizing either this or BoardBooster since Pinterest drives so much traffic